- 20×20 grid map
Notes and Tips
- Water Elementals are a great choice for when your party is dying of thirst, but the water just doesn’t want to be drunk!
- Rumours of a bandit cash hidden below the waters of a distant Oasis. Shame the bandits turn up while the party is up to their necks in (hot) water.
- While camping at the Oasis a rock slide reveals an ancient looking stone statue. When the party investigate they find the Stone Golem is a little grumpy after being buried for 2000 years.
- OK, hear me out… An aquifer bubbles up here. At the bottom of the pool is an entrance to a partially flooded cave system full of Sahuaghin!
- And of cause, its a water source in the middle of the desert, so feel free to throw any number of giant desert critter at your party.
Happy desert adventuring, you brave sun burnt souls!